Narendra Modi turns 70 today on the 17th of September. After being elected thrice as the Chief Minister of Gujarat and twice as the Prime Minister of India, Modi is already an inspiration to the millions. Fun Fact: Narendra Modi has never lost an election that he has contested. The election for Chief Minister, Prime Minister, as a member of parliament or as a member of the legislative assembly. You name it, this man has won it all.
In this article, we look at some of the best inspirational, motivational, life changing quotes, messages, and lessons by Prime Minister Modi.
Best Quotes and Messages by Narendra Modi
- Hard work never brings fatigue. It brings satisfaction
- India does not need to emulate any other country. India must become only India. India is a country that once upon a time was called the golden bird
- We are not here for any positions but for a responsibility
- The mind is never a problem, MINDSET is
- I can promise you, if you work for 12 hours, I will work for 13 hours. If you work for 14 hours, I will work for 15 hours. Why? Because I am not a Pradhan Mantri, but a Pradhan Sevak
- All religions all communities have the same rights, and it is my responsibility to ensure their complete and total protection. My government will not tolerate or accept any discrimination based on caste, creed, and religion
- Innovation for the people and by the people in the direction of our new India
- Once we decide we have to do something, we can go miles ahead
- Don’t dream to be something but rather dream to do something great
- A son of a poor man is standing in front of you today. This is the strength of a democracy
- I don’t have property or money from my ancestors. The only thing I have are the blessings of my mother
- In my life mission is everything. Even if I was a municipal chairman, I would have worked as hard as a CM
- Each one of us has both: Good and Evil Virtues. Those who decide to focus on the good ones succeed in life
- Gujarat is the fourth state in the world where we have a separate climate-change department
Inspirational Quotes and Real-Life Lessons by Narendra Modi
- We don’t need to ‘act’ but action.
- Each one of us has the natural instinct to rise, like a flame of the lamp. Let’s nurture this instinct
- If the seeds of good humanity and good culture are sown, the reward of a rich harvest can be reaped by generations to come. Education means such sowing, such as implementing
- IT + IT = IT. Indian Talent + Information Technology = India Tomorrow
- Today, several top companies in the world are turning towards India. We need to move ahead with our mantra of Make in India as well as Make for World
- An opportunity to work is good luck for me. I put my soul into it. Each such opportunity opens the gates for the next one
- INDIA is not made by politicians, kings, or governments. It has been made by our Mothers, Sisters, Farmers, Labourers, and the Youth
- Our motto is “SABKA SAATH SABKA VIKAS”
- We walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together, and together, we take this country forward
- People who change with the change will succeed. People who cause the change will lead
- I am a small person who wishes to do something big for the people of India
- Religion and faith are very personal matters. So far as the government is concerned, there is only one holy book, which is the Constitution of India
- People’s blessings give you the power to work tirelessly. The only thing required is the commitment
- Let’s make yoga more popular globally. Let India produce good Yoga teachers
- I will make such a wonderful India that all Americans will stand in line to get a visa for India
- Once an individual develops an interest in Yoga and starts diligently practicing it, it will always remain a part of his or her life. Yoga is the entrance point to one’s spiritual journey
- It is time for all of us to arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached
- We reached Mars. No PM or Minister went. It was the people who did it, our scientists who did it. So can’t we create a clean India?
- The 21st century is an era of knowledge. If poverty is to be abolished in this century, it can be abolished only through knowledge
So these were our compilations of 33 most famous and best quotes by PM Narendra Modi. After working tirelessly for 18-20 hours a day, PM Modi is already driving youth to excellency in achieving success and great heights. Here’s wishing our beloved Prime Minister a very happy birthday.