In order to strengthen India’s technological capabilities and convert India to another tech superpower, govt of India has launched “app innovation challenge”. App Innovation Challenge is aimed to stop India’s over-dependency in Softwares on other countries. Create in-house software and apps in India which can be used by the Indians and globally.
The following is the date and timings for submission of app ideas to government.
App Innovation Challenge last date
The following is the list of timings and dates for app innovation challenge.
|Last date for Submission||18th July 2020 at 5:30 P.M|
|Screening of Entries Received||20th to 24th July 2020|
|Evaluation by the Jury||27th July to 3rd August 2020|
|Final Announcement||7th August, 2020|
Process and eligibility for App innovation challenge
The eligibility for app innovation challenge will be considered only if the following points are covered.
- Only Indian entrepreneurs and start-ups are eligible to submit their entries
- The last date of submission of entry is 18th July
- The application can only be applied online by registering and logging on mygov.in
- Supporting materials are provided for information and fair evaluation
- No changes are made following submission
- Parameters for evaluation of proposals are
-Ease of use
The following is the process an application will go through after submission.
Last Date of proposal submission
The last date at which the proposal should be submitted is 18th July at 5:30 PM.
Screening of eligible entries
The eligible entries will be screened between 20th and 24th July.
Evaluation by Jury
The jury with experts from Private Sector shall evaluate the entries between 27th July and 3rd August.
The final announcement will be made on 7th August, also declaring the winners in various categories.