With taking over the smartphone market across the world, after launching Mi TV, Xiaomi has come up with another exciting and super friendly device.
Today on 1st June Mi announced all in one wireless Mi inject printer in the Chinese market. Set to launch in China on 11th June, the model is priced at 499 yuan ($70). Customers can prebook the printer by paying 50 yuan ($7) in advance. The newly launched printer comes under Mi’s Mijia brand meaning products that are necessary for every home.
About Mi Inkjet Wireless Printer
Mi Inkjet Wireless printer uses high-quality ink for printing. The new upcoming printer is the 4th type of printer in Xiaomi’s printer products. Xiaomi is already selling 3 other varieties of printers in China – Inkjet Printer, Pocket Printer and Photo Printer.
The best part about the upcoming printer is its wireless feature which makes it completely easy to print even from the mobile application. The Inkjet printer supports hassle-free smartphone printing from Android as well as iOS.
The wireless printer has 3 primary features – printing, scanning and photo copying.
Features Of Mi Inkjet All-In-One Wireless Printer
- Unlike other printers, the print which would come up will be odorless
- Automatic download of drivers in the computer when the printer is connected for the first time
- One-step installation in computer
- Supports Black & White and Color printouts
- Full capacity cartridge can print up to 480 black and white pages and up to 150 color pages
- The price for the new cartridge is set at 69 Yuan (approx $9.6)
- Uses the quick-drying technology that makes the quality of printout even better
- Printing directly from smartphone/tablet
- Changes of ink with one single click – press interlock structure
- 7 days automatic maintenance to clean the print head
- Supports scanning of multiple pages that can easily be stored on mobile as PDF form for future reference
- Has visual panel on the device for settings
- Also has a support for wired USB connection